September 22, 2012

Part One- Freezer meals in the making


Thanks to Pinterest, I was able to find some great freezer meals to make! I'm so beyond excited to begin this, especially since the only meal I've ever truly frozen is spaghetti sauce. I don't know about you, but my evenings are pretty busy between making dinner, playing with Mimi, helping pick up the house and hanging with the hubs.... I'm wearing myself out!
 
I decided to make freezer meals that either go directly into the crock pot or into the oven directly from the freezer. I went to the store today and purchased 90% of the foods I need- or $181 worth. Sounds like a lot, but the goal is to get anywhere from 10 to 20 meals out of this, so overall it's not so bad. I then went to Trader Joe's and got the remaining $40 worth (not pictured here)
 

Sorry about the horrible photo!
 
 
Hopefully they turn out delicious! I'm prepping/freezing them tomorrow..... more pics to follow! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys did a great job spending your time to create this article! If I had to explain my emotions about your website in only one word ? it would be WOW! Thank you! P.S. Subscribed for updates!
Welcome to my blog [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].