October 15, 2012

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month

October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness month. Today we remember all the babies that were lost in pregnancy, the babies that were born sleeping, and the babies that were born but couldn't stay. October 15th is a day of remembrance. You may not know it, but someone you know has been affected.
Miscarriage / infant loss / stillbirth affects 1 in 4 women. 

To all my friends and family who have lost their little ones, this is for you. My heart aches for you <3
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, just found this some how, i realized this post is OLD.. but thank you . I just found your blog as I was googling pretty free blog templates for my own. I have been writing on a blog for a few months now after losing my full term son to stillbirth.. it has helped a lot. i am now looking to make a blog for the healing part of this.. things I do to calm my restless spirit and tame the anxiety .:)