July 15, 2012

Amelia's 1st Birthday Party

So, I love to decorate, plan and just enjoy get togethers. I've been mentally planning her first birthday party for months now. And as time draws closer, I plan to slowly start purchasing things for the big day. The party itself has no theme, just a lot of pink, orange and a touch of black. Can't wait :) I am still on the fence about buying her a cake (or cupcakes) or just making it myself. I'd like to do a sugar free cake for her- or at least one with less sugar, so we'll see.

Here's a few pics of my ideas....

Cupcake liners

Table setting (though I would do an orange table cloth with the pink polka dot over it)

Her tutu (a friend of mine already made it for her)

My original idea came from this... just less black!

Here's my pinterest board with a bunch of ideas -Pinterest Link- Tell me what you think!

No comments: